Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A long day

Yesterday was a long day.. know why? i slept from 3 pm until 6 am this morning.. amazing?
yesterday has been a very tiring day coz shit happened when my bike tire blew. I pushed it from my faculty to home which about 4km.. man I'm really exhausted after that.. all i wished was a very long sleep and its has been granted.. and I was regret for that wish.. because of that wish.. i was not able to spend time with my bii who have been waiting for me.. I'm so sorry darling.. but i really tired.. sry im so weak.. i love u sayang.. hope u read this

in the mind of the cursed at..4:36 PM
1 people in the crowd heard my words

The Lover

  • ✖ a music lover
  • ✖ a gamer
  • ✖ a modern-day poet
  • ✖ born December 23rd 1987
  • ✖ from Johore ,Msia
  • ✖ most importantly, TAKEN

Loves

  • ♥ my family
  • ♥ gaming
  • ♥ music

Once Upon A Time


Letterbox

Plug n Play