Monday, July 27, 2009

I ain't dead yet

Well drop by here like drop into a garden which has been turned up into a bush, haha who cares just put a lil effort and i bet i can get the thing works.

Aite, where shall i start?

let's make today as the starting point

I couldn't sleep well last night, so many things bothering me, from my studies, family and relationships thingy.. prolly i look so carefree aye, well im human too, can't escape from this matter.
It's actually something biggie thou, but i always take it lightly.. I'm the type who don't like to stress myself, i always take things easy, but i know in the end, it'll be burdens that may kill me.

nah what the heck, advertising own problems here I felt like a handicap (although i did it in the past).

Hmm, how about give a lil kick on what's I've thru for my new sem? well its a 4th week already, and for us the 4th year students who just finished with our industrial training, this is our 3rd week, lag 1 week behind thou, but its ok since all the students for 4th having the same shcedule when we came back to uni, its not a biggie.

well, in total, this sem i took 7 subjects consists of 2 labs, 1 project and 4 lectures.
this sem subjects are quite tough especially my final year under-graduate project where the materials i have ordered have not yet reached and the lecturer who in charge to supervise me gone missing. Its 4th week already and i should have my things ready and my lecturer gone missing pulak. oh well, i'll check with the store again today since yesterday the store seems to be closed. arghh hopefully i got the shit ready by this week, i don't want to be lag behind. blah its almost 7.15 am, i gtg the prepare stuffs for uni, got lab at 8.

smell ya everybody (although i bet there is no reader already =X)

in the mind of the cursed at..3:47 PM
0 people in the crowd heard my words

The Lover

  • ✖ a music lover
  • ✖ a gamer
  • ✖ a modern-day poet
  • ✖ born December 23rd 1987
  • ✖ from Johore ,Msia
  • ✖ most importantly, TAKEN

Loves

  • ♥ my family
  • ♥ gaming
  • ♥ music

Once Upon A Time


Letterbox

Plug n Play