Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Tagged by MAO >w<

1. Besides your lips, where is the favorite spot to get kissed?
Forehead xD
2.How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
Lazy.. to go to work lol
3.Who was the last person/people you took a photo with?
my trainee's frens
4.Would you consider yourself spoiled?
hmm don't think so =X
5.Will you ever donate blood?
no.. i dun have enuff blood for myself.. and i am a haemophobic =P
6.Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
Yup
7.Do you want someone to be dead?
I wish Bush to be dead now
8.What does your last text message say?
Dah sampai? -from my Mom
9.What are you thinking right now?
My project ><
10. Do you want someone to be with you now?
of course.. wish she cud be here, my biibiii =3
11.What was the time you went to bed last night?
1 am +
12.Where did you buy the cloth you are wearing now?
Nike shop
13.Is someone on your mind right now?
Yup Yup it's her =3
14.Who was the last person who text you?
my Mom, lol similar question
FIVE Lucky Person to do this quiz:
1. Jolene 2. Beatrice 3. Skye 4.Myst 5. Ellop
15. Who is no.2 having a relationship with?
no idea
16. Is no. 3 a male or a female?
Female
17. If no.5 and no.1 get together, would it be a good?
The person who tagged me will be very mad lol
18. What is no.4 studying about?
Ntah lah, Account maybe
19. when was the last time you chatted with them?
no. 2 and 3 yesterday, no 1, 4 and 5 couldn't remember
20. Is no. 4 single?
Don't think so, she so choosy, no1 dare to approach wakakka
21. Say something about no.2.
She is my best-est fren, lovely and understanding =3
22.What do you think about no. 2 and no. 3 being together?
They ain't lesbo
23. Describe no.1.
My cute lil fren, about to sit for STPM (issit?)
24. What will you do if no.3 and no.5 fight?
I'll call Mao to settle the thing =X
25. Do you like no.4?
yeap, as a fren of course xD



in the mind of the cursed at..7:47 AM
0 people in the crowd heard my words

The Lover

  • ✖ a music lover
  • ✖ a gamer
  • ✖ a modern-day poet
  • ✖ born December 23rd 1987
  • ✖ from Johore ,Msia
  • ✖ most importantly, TAKEN

Loves

  • ♥ my family
  • ♥ gaming
  • ♥ music

Once Upon A Time


Letterbox

Plug n Play