Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Green Valentine

For My CottonCandy

I don’t know where to start, when it comes to this writing art
But I guess I just let it out, all these feelings in my heart
For the one that I care, for the one that I really love
For the one that I miss, for the one I always think of
To show to you that I’m in love with you darling, seriously
And I wrote this just for you, I’m not writing this randomly
I’m sorry if I cast you with a lot of worries
I just wanted to share and I hope u notice
And you better know this, that I love you more than you can tell
Like a great Shaman’s Mantra, no one could ever dispell
Ever give a fuck to the Angel no more, because I hate that bitch
I refuse to fly with a despo, Vergo never fuck with The Witch
Let’s switch and move on, let the past lose the race
I’m happy in your hands, with the smiles on my face
Baby you’re full of grace, your cares gave the sweetest taste
You’re like the cuddly teddy bear, I can’t refuse to embrace
I’m not but a fallen soldier, love turns me to inferior
I thought my life was over, but u came as a savior
You gave me your heart in order to see me breathing
You gave me your hands, so I can see the sun again
You are the source of lights, who makes my life brighter
Drives my life meaningful with Neon emission colors
The best thing was when I found u, I’m so glad
I promise, I will always be with u, u’re my fate
I still remember the day when we both shed the same cries
Over a shit from the fella we knew, a beautiful liar
I insist to be cold, that I won’t melt with a cute lil figure
I don’t need fans or haters I just give my middle finger
You are my trampoline bounce me up when I’m down
Always here by my side, cheer me up when I frown
You are my goddess, the great seventh heaven servant
Perfection approaches, you are the most beautiful maiden
I can’t relate you with nature, or any other metaphors
Coz nothing can be compare to you, you’re the best of all
I ain’t Shakespeare, to write something like Sonnet 18
But hoping this rhyme tells ya, I love u more than u love green
I don’t have much time I’m sorry if the rhyme less fine
As I am dying, trying to make this gift of Valentine
For my darling, I love her through out my endeavors
So no more worries bayBee, this Honey is yours

in the mind of the cursed at..10:16 AM
0 people in the crowd heard my words

The Lover

  • ✖ a music lover
  • ✖ a gamer
  • ✖ a modern-day poet
  • ✖ born December 23rd 1987
  • ✖ from Johore ,Msia
  • ✖ most importantly, TAKEN

Loves

  • ♥ my family
  • ♥ gaming
  • ♥ music

Once Upon A Time


Letterbox

Plug n Play